Thursday, April 27, 2017

busy happily

The nice song called"稻香"by Jay as  alarm to wake us up every morning.Sleep early to make everything ready,cheap jerseys, making myself up takes me plenty of time,However,I never think it as wasting time.A good beginning of each day is just to do it,smile at me in the mirror.How I hope to have such a good mood each morning.I am sure spring is coming toward me from now.life gets so nice like before.I seem to escape from those unlucky days,say goodbye to them,thank God and dad for brightening my new start.I understand how hard to possess and keep a piece of happiness.I will cherish my happiness more.To ride with son to school.To buy vegetables on the way back home.To cook while son is doing homework,from time to time,to have a look at how carefully my son is!To see husband's smiling face when he comes back home.I am so sure that home becomes the only place where he misses most.To watch the little guys playing so happily...To sit together in bed chatting about one topic,or doing something individually each evening quietly.......Each minute at home is so precious.All these,all my happiness.I find back these little by little.Life is,always filled with those we expect or unexpect.Whenever,cheap snapback hats, we will keep expecting and waiting...

No comments:

Post a Comment