Thursday, April 27, 2017

Where's spring?

Still remember that song which was so popular when I was young,Where's spring?Couldn't tell me those people in that age could suspect spring's disappearance of nowadays?Spring warms up and flowers bloom,however,cheap mlb hats, we are still waiting .....Maybe one day it's a really hard thing to feel the warmth of spring and see its beauty.We can't help asking the Earth what on earth is happening.Where's spring?Days go on coldly,unware of anything energetic.
Hehe,still remember that song which was sung by a group of students,they couldn't find the ending rhythm,sang again and again from the beginning,no way to stop,which made all teachers and students laugh at the school party.It was my first teaching year.A bit miss them,that age!
My birthday's month in spring,still remember that warm and sunny noon,walking by the small river in our village,cheap oakley sunglasses, eating the eggs for birthday.That small river was just near my school,clear and green.This scene is the only when I think of my birthday.


  Where's spring?
  Where's spring?
Spring is just in green trees.
Here're red flowers,here's green grass.
As well as the little yellowbirds singing songs.
Dili,dili,dili,dili....
However,cheap nfl jerseys, spring appears so far away.It's really pity for us to lose it one day.

No comments:

Post a Comment