Thursday, April 20, 2017

No real peace.

Several days ago,wholesale jerseys, I went to see the neighbour's rabbits.The bad news came to me that two of them died!I asked how came?They told me that one buck as well as a little female rabbit was savaged by his enemy-another buck.They maybe fought for being the king.I have always thought rabbits are one of the tenderest animals,originally,they are as fierce as other animals when benifits are before them.Even hurting the innocent.This world will never change,although we make this world look more beautiful or we manage to feel gentler.Everywhere is full of competitions,not only in human's society but also in the world of the animals.The strong eat the weak.
I think of myself at workplace.Never be a weak but a “kind”person in others' eyes.Yeah,I did so last week,the result didn't make me disappointed.I pointed at the headmaster and abused him severely.Shouting out my true words is my one challenge.I think nothing can be so meanful to be a person who is true to myself,cheap fake oakleys, be strong both inside and outside!

No comments:

Post a Comment