Thursday, April 20, 2017

window

It's about two years since son went to middle school.I still remember the day when son went to the new school to register during the summer holiday.cheap snapback hats, As we followed him to primary school everyday of before,I felt worried when he decided to go there alone.When I offered to follow him again,he disagreed and cried.So I realised he had already grown up and had to respect his thoughts.
Each time son pushes his bike out of the yard and ready for school,I will stand by the window watching him and shout“Slowly and ride on the side of road”,unless his father follows him on the way.Son always answers me very patiently“Got it”each time.Until son out of my sight,I leave the window to do other things.Later,I found son also did the same things as me.When I go out,son will also stand by the window,cheap oakleys, smiling at me and waving to me.This is my son,who can give me warmth,although he is not big enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment