Wednesday, April 12, 2017

Daily topic: On Weight Control

For me losing weight is a lifelong project but is doom to be a losing battle. I am not overweight. My BMI keeps at the Healthy level, around 19 to 20, almost close to Underweight. But I always think it would be better if I could lose several kilos. However, that several kilos is determined to cling tightly to me,cheap nfl jerseys, forever and for always. You can’t believe how stubborn they could be. I tried all the means to cast them off, but they always could find a way to come back. Since I am not under strong pressures to lose weight, I eventually give it up. But still I do what I can to keep fit. I walk about 10 miles a day and avoid greasy food as possible.

Weight control of course is important. Anything related to health issue is not something we should ignore. Overweight can result in many diseases, like high blood pressure and heart diseases. For women, keeping fit is even more important. Don’t say anything that we shouldn’t be judged by our appearances. Our face might be given by our parents and we don’t have much choices on that. However, our figure or posture is more or less our own creation. We should not give up this opportunity. In some way,cheap snapbacks, it’s a reflection of our attitude toward life.

Of course any weight loss should not harm our body. Don’t believe in any magic pills or rely on starvation diet. The most effective and healthy way is always the same: the combination of a good diet and proper exercise. In this way, I lose about 20 pounds within two months after I gave birth to my son. Meanwhile I still kept healthy enough to nurse him.  It just requires some discipline to succeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment